- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of Site users; and
ConsentBy using our Site users agree that they consent to:
Data Collection AutomaticallyWhen you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- Hardware and software details;
- Clicked links;
- Content viewed; and
- Session stats.
Data Collected in a Non-Automatic WayWe may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
- Email Address;
- Phone number; and
- Auto-fill data.
- Contact Forms; and
- Lead Magnet Opt-In Pages.
- Case Studies.
- Case Studies.
- If the law requires it;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To prove or protect our legal rights; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
How Long We Store Personal DataUser data will be stored until the purpose of the data collected has been achieved. You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal DataIn order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination. While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 years of age, their personal data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 13 years of age has provided us with personal data their parent or guardian may contact our privacy officer. How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data, and to who we disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here: Curtis Marshall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example, data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc; and
- Third-Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
- Case Study Research.